Do you want Dead Space, The Last of Us and Predator license?
Would you want these licenses in the game eventually or not?
Would you want these licenses in the game eventually or not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I been begging for Last of Us for years. That would be a dream collab for me. <3
I was just thinking about a Mortal Kombat chapter with Shoa Khan as killer and a lot of the other characters as skins for survivors.
Map could be traversing the different realms with portals everywhere. Maybe when someone is downed they can get sent to netherrealm where they have a minute to escape a dangerous chaotic environment with the killer not able to go there. Idk
I can see a lot of potential for fun add ons and Easter eggs with the names of things.
I had an idea of a perk called "get over here" for survivor" which basically fires a chain at the killer kinda like death slinger which pulls him towards the survivor, or maybe the survivor at the killer to take a hit😅 or maybe hit into deep wound/broken.
Probably would be mixing the toxic toxic builds up for something that maybe has a tactical value.
Yes.
Dead Space would be my #1 personally.
I'd like to see all three to varying degrees. I'd like to see the Predator as a killer w/survs.
But for the other two, I am not in love with the idea of a necromorph or clicker as a killer; it just seems uninteresting. Killers should have their own personality/identity, not a generic member of a horde or something, imo.
Now having survs/skins from those IPs? Absolutely. That would be amazing.
Predator