Frank Stone Chapter Survivors?

im super happy to see that frank stone is finally coming to dbd!!! but do we know if it’s a killer only chapter or will there be survivors too? im praying that sam green is one of the survivors

ps thank you devs :)

Comments

  • Im hoping its a 2 survivor chapter

  • They had a whole cast of survivors I'm sure they could add 2 and the rest skins for those two

  • IMG_0023.jpeg

    its not been stated if it will feature survivor(s) (or a map) otherwise they would have included it in the road map just Like the June and August chapters

    I do expect at least one survivor - and imo it seems like Linda is the most likely one. Maddie and/or Sam also likely. I could see some of them coming as legendary skins and would hope so too, as we have enough perk bloat as is..

  • I can see Linda as a survivor (and honestly, i hope she comes with two base skins - older and younger Linda)

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I can see Linda as a survivor (and honestly, i hope she comes with two base skins - older and younger Linda)

    ugh, i want this, please with full mix-and-matching of both older and younger version cosmetic parts. Thats already 4 outfits plus prestige

  • older woman would be nice to see with linda, we're already getting one with chorus but a second is nice, shes just a fun character in general too

  • My fellow Frank Stoners we have won!!!