A heartfelt message for CountOfTheFog ❤️
Our dear Count, friend and community chief for all things updates, was recently in a serious accident. When I was able to briefly speak with him, he was in a lot of pain and facing surgery.
He was also really upset about not being able to attend the event in Canada today. He was so eager and excited to meet everyone, share his passion for DBD, and connect with the community he cares so much about.
Please keep him in your thoughts as he recovers, my dear friend means a lot to so many of us here.
For anyone who doesn’t know him well, Count has been the heart of this community for years, always keeping everyone updated and welcomed. If you’d like to support him, feel free to leave messages here. I want him to know how much he’s cared for. 💐
Much Love - MechWarrior.
Comments
Hope he gets better
Get better soon <3
I don't mean to derail, but I literally just thought "whatever happened to Jaden?" yesterday. the hero indeed lives
We miss you Count!
so many things have happened: class, work, reading dungeon crawler Carl series ,family stuff, got a gf , ended said relationship, bought a t shirt making machine and went nuts. What’s up with you?
just keeping my head above water really I was hoping to go to Montreal for the anniversary but my mom got sick. I've been focusing on learning the killers in Rivals but I'm currently here and excited for silent hill f. Jason's been kinda lame imo but his perks have been fun to toy with
Get well soon! We all wish you the best.
Just seeing this now. Wishing you a speedy recovery, Count ❣️
@CountOfTheFog i hope you recover quick and well
Isn't he back on the forums now? Doesn't that make this thread a bit obsolete?
they've posted some updates like a champ but I don't think they've said much outside of what they usually do..I didn't mention it because to me it sounded like they were trying to maintain a sense of normalcy which I think is pretty normal for somebody probably in shock.
He's had a rough year. Letting him know he's thought of even after his accident wouldn't hurt to leave the post around for as long as possible.
Fair enough 👍
Hope all is well and he’s able to attend the next event ❤️