저는 데바데를 사랑하는 한국인 입니다.

안녕하세요 DBD 관계자 여러분.

제 DBD 플레이 타임은 2700시간 정도 되고 데바데를 잘 즐기고 있는 한국인 입니다.

한국 캐릭터 학지운,미나 스킨 생존자 이윤진 그리고 한국맵을 출시해 주셔서 감사 드립니다.

제가 게임을 플레이 하면서 이런게 한번 나왔으면 좋겠다 생각한게 한가지 있습니다.

맵은 두개의 랜덤 맵이고 생존자8명 킬러는 2명으로 시작합니다.

두개의 맵으로 이동할수 있는 포탈도 있구요 그림상 으로는 가운데 있는데 포탈도 랜덤으로 떴으면 좋겠습니다.

그렇게 두개의 맵을 킬러와 생존자가 왔다갔다 하면서 발전기를 돌리고 탈출하는게 어떨까 싶어서 한번 그려 봤습니다.

생존자 킬러 둘다 패널티나 좋은 요소들은 있어야 겠죠? 아직 그것까지는 생각을 안해봤구요

일단은 이런게 나왔으면 어떨까 해서 올려 봅니다.

DBD.png

Comments

  • "Hello DBD team,

    I’m a Korean player who’s really enjoying DBD, with about 2,700 hours of playtime.

    Thank you for releasing Korean characters Hagjiwoon and Mina skins for survivor Lee Yoon-jin, as well as the Korean map.

    While playing the game, I thought of one idea that I’d love to see.

    The map consists of two random maps, starting with 8 survivors and 2 killers.

    There’s also a portal to move between the two maps, which in my sketch is in the center. I think it would be great if the portal also appeared randomly.

    I thought it might be fun for the killers and survivors to move back and forth between the two maps while powering generators and trying to escape, so I sketched it out.

    Of course, there should be penalties or benefits for both survivors and killers, right? I haven’t thought about that part yet.

    I just wanted to share this idea to see what you think."

    Google translated