Could or would DBD make their own live horror game?
We have seen ghost trains, walk through of horror where you go off and get spooked etc rides like at Alton Towers based of games, movies etc, you get at Samhain (Halloween) where you go through a maze or like one of those escape panic rooms. But do you think DBD could make something like that? would you like to witness it, maybe have ideas what they could do? I could say many cosplaying it as well but could this be brought to a sort of real life or sort of experience? happy to here thoughts. I once going through a walk through ghost sort of experience, they had ghost face fly at you in an empty room, had a minus 10 seconds in an alien room and a man at the end who was not bubba chase you with a chain saw at the end ( I was only young and yes sort of ended up doing a forward roll out the front due to been scared lol)
Comments
I go to Halloween Horror Night at Universal Studios almost every year. They occasionally do video game related houses. There was a Resident Evil 2/3 one one year. I keep hoping they'll do DbD cause the production value is higher than you'd likely find anywhere else. Blumhouse movies are heavily represented so I imagine whenever the movie gets made they'll likely be a house based on that.