Is Botany a bad perk?

Comments

  • Not for a healer build i guess, but i wouldn't use it. I heal myself with Adrenaline.
  • It is a good Perk. I prefer We Will Make it, it is more effective, but also more situational. Botany also helps with Self Care.

    I would not considre it a bad Perk.

  • I'm using it with SC atm and heals are kinda better.
  • It's not "bad", it's just not into the "meta"

    I think it's a pretty neat perk to have.

  • It doubles the efficiency of Pharmacy if used along with it.
  • its a really nice perk. especially paired with an emergency medkit with charge add-ons
  • It's a great perk in my opinion. That healing speed boost is very noticeable and you have it all the time, plus if you have a medkit you can get more healing charges out of it, even a crappy brown one with a simple yellow add on will get you two heals. It offsets the slow healing of self care to where it feels reasonable and helps counter mangled which many killers use. When used with we'll make it hook saves feel like they are healed before their feet even touch the ground.

  • @Eveline said:
    Title.

    Its great! It can add 30% speed to your insta-heal!!....oh wait...yeah its not that great.

  • This content has been removed.
  • It should be 30/35/40% imo.

  • I prefer Botany to We'll Make It. Does not depend on a hook save, plus the efficiency effect is great. I almost never use SC, rather bring a medkit along. With charge addons, it can last a loooong time.
  • I think Botany is a pretty solid healing perk.

  • Botany and We'll make it helps me heal others in just 3 seconds XD

  • It's good. It works well with self-care to make it useable and you can heal other survivors 33% faster at any time. Given the sloppy meta its good to have.
  • I run it with SC for max self-sufficiency!
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I run it with SC for max self-sufficiency!

    But do you run Pharmacy and Streetwise with Botany and Self Care for maximum Self Healing power?

  • Peasant said:

    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I run it with SC for max self-sufficiency!

    But do you run Pharmacy and Streetwise with Botany and Self Care for maximum Self Healing power?

    I have before! (not with Streetwise yet,  however)