The bugs are a real problem.

Not the sliding bug or ones that don’t effect gameplay which are still annoying I don’t really care too much. But I’m getting numerous not just one but NUMEROUS bugs like. Getting stuck on a tree, I play solo and when this happens I stand there while I watch my team get destroyed and i can’t help and even though there are crows over my head the killer doesn’t come until he’s done killing my teammates and I literally stood there doing nothing and then get one hooked. Or the wonderful not being able to see skill checks bug. With these bugs I can not only not see skill checks but I can’t see my teams names on the screen. I can’t do anything like heal or do gens because they’ll just explode. One of these times I decided to just gen tap the gens. These have been an issue for quite some time. And I am baffled it’s not fixed yet. I’ve seen bug reports and posts from loads of people on their twitter about these bugs yet nothing gets done. Its unplayable. Do the devs even look at bug reports or care?

Comments

  • @amaru1 said:
    Do the devs even look at bug reports or care?

    Yes.

  • @Boss 😐 then why aren’t they fixed yet they release cosmetics all the time 
  • I'm pretty sure I reported the getting stuck in a tree bug on here before the October update.

    Record it/screenshot and report it in the bug section. The more people do it the more of a priority it will become.

    Not sure how many models of trees the game has if its more than 1 or what but it's the trees on sheltered woods and Springwood.
  • @amaru1 said:
    @Boss 😐 then why aren’t they fixed yet they release cosmetics all the time 

    Idk why it's not fixed yet, i don't like that either.
    But do note that the ones doing cosmetics aren't also the ones doing fixes.

  • @The_Crusader I get stuck on trees all the time in the farm maps. Seems to be all maps that are a problem 😕its quite ridiculous it’s been happening so long 
  • @Boss it’s just frustrating and feels like they care more about money over anything else the devs could easily step up and say something about these bugs to whoever can fix it. It just is ruining the game that there are so many bugs for so long 
  • @Boss like it gets posted on here, it gets posted on their twitter, it gets mentioned during dev streams but nothing gets fixed ever 😐
  • This content has been removed.
  • @homo_superior it might be rare for you. Not me. Either way it’s a huge issues and I agree hit boxes are a joke