Almost 4 years since the last killer chase music was added. We need more!

The Nurse was the last killer to receive her own chase music back in january 2023. I'm begging for BHVR to add unique chase music for all the red ones marked in this pic. Especially for my girl Amanda Young

7fhhp1bnla0h1.jpeg

Comments

  • Pig and Plague are the last killers that I think still 'deserve' their own themes.

  • Plague should get unique music. Not really a reason for her in particular to still have the default tune, it feels out of place for her character.

    Bubba and Pig could hopefully be renegotiated for fitting music tracks in the event of a revisiting to each licence. Freddy is probably off the table.

    Trapper and I'd say Wraith are fine with the default theme as is, since it was built for them.

    Huntress is already half there with the lullaby. Her being the secondary mascot of DBD and all, it's strange but I guess fitting that she uses the default score. It'd be pretty hype to get unique music eventually.

    It's weird to have stopped making new music for old characters when there were only like 1-4 killers that need it max.

  • Piggy chase mixtape by MC Young Amanda

  • Trapper should keep the default theme, it is pretty iconic for him.