Wesker

I was playing wesker and as i bounded towards some dwight players, one slams the pallet before i get there and yet the hit still connects, waht the hell. is this normal because i generally felt bad

Comments

  • This is one of several known issues that have been discussed before.

    @TamaraLatte said:

    Devs, mods, whoever. Can we please take a look at Wesker's hits? He's going through walls and all sorts. It's beyond a joke.

    It's obviously not just me, because everyone in EGC is complaining.

    I've gone from seeing Wekser once a week to maybe 10 times in a session. Coincidence? I think not.

    @cogsturning said:

    If this is still happening?

    https://youtu.be/KZxBsYSTGsk

    https://youtu.be/DN9LE5yT2J8

    https://youtu.be/AfYWczJ9ykU

    https://youtu.be/aHLpFEvoowI

    I didn't intend to do any of these, they just happened. People who are doing it on purpose are probably abusing the hell out of it.

    Supposedly it's getting fixed with the new chapter release, which is far too long to let him be this way becuase it's been awhile.