I genuinely wish coldwind was a night map and that we had more night maps in general. However in coldwinds case it would be impossible to find people if it were night
I dig it as-is because the intense sunlight is very TCM but I'd love night and day—as well as weather variant—versions of all outdoor maps. It would spice up the rotation with minimal effort.
oh i love that. We could do something to prevent blendettes from spawning here, but i would rather play on this than on day time eye bleeding map we have now
It was dark when the game came first out. I don't mind it being one of the only realms that is happening during morning/day. Still would be nice to have night variant of the realm too. Might not be bad to have same with other realms have a day and night variant with offerings that effect if its one or another.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I genuinely wish coldwind was a night map and that we had more night maps in general. However in coldwinds case it would be impossible to find people if it were night
I dig it as-is because the intense sunlight is very TCM but I'd love night and day—as well as weather variant—versions of all outdoor maps. It would spice up the rotation with minimal effort.
There are 3 blendettes in that picture. Can you see them?
oh i love that. We could do something to prevent blendettes from spawning here, but i would rather play on this than on day time eye bleeding map we have now
That would be so much cooler and immersive. The maps in general lack any horror vibe and are way too bright.
It was dark when the game came first out. I don't mind it being one of the only realms that is happening during morning/day. Still would be nice to have night variant of the realm too. Might not be bad to have same with other realms have a day and night variant with offerings that effect if its one or another.