Wasn't pallet density aimed to fix deadzones?
Title. My main issue with this is that Haddonfield before it got removed was literally PERFECT! They did exactly what pallet density was supposed to do by keeping the normal number of pallets in the middle of the map while still giving survivors looping opportunities on edgemap that way getting zoned there was not always super deadly.
But why did we just give more pallets to already pallet dense maps? The new loops on some maps aren't even fun. Its just double pallets literally everywhere on dead sands and fallen refuge. This isn't fun for either side because when I'm playing survivors I can literally just use windows and loop for 3 gens and still have 60% of the map for my team. When I'm playing an m1 killer its pallet break simulator. The game only feels balanced for S tier killers and survivor teams, extremely unfun for everyone else.
Comments