Licenced Survivor lightning round

I would like to preach various ideas for licenced survivors, specifically the characters being in-game, you can consider what the perks would be. So basically these are some possible survivors with added justifacation

Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen - OG Call Of Duty Zombies squad (all four of them as one character, a survivor version of legion, plus us prepping ourselves up for cod zombies when we were kids, only to never play it)

Nathan Drake - Uncharted (We already have Lara Croft)

James Earl Cash - Manhunt (Death row inmate who survived the hell on earth that is Carcer City)

Dexter Morgan - Dexter (Despite having clear experience as a killer, the idea of having someone on the survivor side who knows about killers enough to fight back is interesting. Similar to James Cash)

Walter White - Breaking Bad (You can argue that the drug world/lifestyle created from said drugs aren't for the faint of heart, so not only could Walter adapt to the survivor role, but also have perks related to his chemistry and intelligence. Also I like the idea of less innocent survivors)

Ellie and Joel - The Last of Us (Just kidding. ######### Naughty Dogs)

Clark - The Backrooms Movie (Going back to my Backrooms map idea from a while back, if this was a licence, a survivor in the form of Clark could justify the randomly generated map idea)

Sigurd - Lethal Company (A major lore character in the game. If he was a DBD survivor, we could see muffled survivor voices sense his outfit would just be the company uniform. That and I like the game)

Simon - Iron Lung Movie (Just because the character was played by Markiplier and I think that would be a bit funny to have in the game)

Mathieu Cote - Dead By Daylight Lead Developer (I already suggested this, but I'll go deeper, April Fools half chapter, and also have other developers as legionary skins for Mathieu)

Rhea Ripley - WWE (Remember when dbd's Twitter made a post asking if she plays the game? I've entertained the idea, and yeah, her wrestling persona could be translated into a survivor in-game, also her perks could be interesting)

Ethan Winters and Grace Ashcroft - Resident Evil (I consider a third re licence is damn near inevitable, also there isn't a whole lot of coverage regarding the first person games, which I'd argue have themes that better fit the game compared to the older titles)

Levi Makarios - OC (I may or may not have made an OC specifically for dbd, even if I highly doubt behavior would listen to my chapter concepts and characters that I'm willing to just loan to them, let a man dream. As for the character, he would be an arson investigator from Detroit)

Mike Schmidt - Five Nights At Freddy's (Yes, he is more or less technically the main character of the films, but I'm also taking into consideration his role in the games, specifically the first one as the name for your character that's revealed at the end of the game via the payment check. So technically, he is the FNAF survivor. Also I don't like the theory that Mike Schmidt was just a name Michael Afton had to conceal himself and get the security guard position. Even if Scott likely didn't know just how much of a story the game would have. In short I found it a missed opportunity that the FNAF chapter was just for Springtrap.)

That's pretty much all of the bad ideas I have at the moment.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments