Bring Back the Cenobite (Hellraiser Chapter)

Hi, Behaviour Team!

please consider renegotiating the contract to bring back The Cenobite (Pinhead) as a purchasable licensed DLC character. Unfortunately, I missed the April 2025 cutoff deadline to purchase the Hellraiser Chapter since I started playing in december of 2025. I've seen videos of the cenobites gameplay and i personally love it and would love to play as the cenobite, not just against him. I really want to buy him, but unfortunately the only way i can buy him is trough resellers that are not safe, mor does it worth to buy him for over 500 dollars just to get scammed. Also i would love to support your work by buying it legally from the steam store and not from a shady reseller site.

Thank you for your hard work, your continued dedication to the community, and for reading our feedback.

Comments

  • It is unfortunately not their decision I'm sure the BHVR team would love to bring back the Hellraiser chapter however it is currently up to the license holders.

  • I need him so much. I’d would love to play him, but unfortunately I never got the chance to buy him. I hope he becomes a comeback.