The Indian server, and its cheating problems.

Firstly I would like to get started on this by mentioning that this issue stems mostly from cheaters in the Middle East, where I currently live.

I am writing this to express how daunted I feel when I play on these servers as killer. Every survivor runs auto DH (I double check this by doing a stupid M1/lunge into a wall nearby the survivor, and to my surprise, they use their DH even if they're behind a pallet or a fence, or even just M1 the air above me and the survivor after waiting 10 seconds straight infront of their face, where they then use DH the exact same frame I basic attack) and some subtle cheats to run a tad bit faster, by around 3-7% more haste (and yes, no MFT or Hope were in play in all of my clips.), depending on how terrible they are at the game. When I play as survivor, most of the survivors dodge. Why? They recognize me from the killer rounds and know that I'm not in their cheater servers (as they are very rampant on social media, and they quite literally have Sponsored Ads for cheats, which is how I came to know about them). Even as killer, some full SWFs even dodge altogether once they use their cheats in the lobby to see the killer's profile, even if the killer has anonymous mode on.

Obviously, I have reported every cheater I have ran into after countless replays of my footage to make sure that I am not just getting outplayed. Truth is, they are all just blatantly cheating. And when I confront most of them in EGC about it, they simply say: "eat ####, your gameplay is ####.", "if i was cheating my profile would be private". That is how confident they are about their "undetectable" cheats. Even after reporting said cheaters, I run into them within the same week. I genuinely don't know what to do anymore, the game is unplayable for me in my region, and if I go to my other closest server, Europe; I get stuck on 110ms which ruins the game for both me and my teammates.

I am writing this in hopes of BHVR implementing stricter bans; HWID, IP, and whatever else that can guarantee fair gameplay for everyone.

I actually decided to post this just because I tunneled someone out and instantly got DDOS'd to 600ms for the rest of the round, and right after they all abandoned while slugged, my ping suddenly went down to 70ms, as usual. I just don't get how this is still possible as of right now. Forget the bugs, technical problems, and toxicity. If anything is ruining this game then it's most definitely subtle cheaters first.

Comments