My heart wants to say Nightmare from Soulcalibur, as that was my fighting game of choice back when I was young and spry enough to keep up with them. (Zasalamel main btw)
But I just do not see it working as well as Shao Khan, who would probably be my choice of the MK case despite not being my favourite. He's the right balance of iconic, predisposed to murder and different from killers we already have.
Plus any MK license would be obliged to have the highest-effort Mori.
Killer instinct is full of horror style killers that could fit in the game, like Spinal, Glacius, Saberwulf, Gargos, Fulgore, Riptor, Hisako, Aganos, Eyedol, Kan-Ra, Kilgore, Sadira, and Mira are all non human killer possibilities
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My heart wants to say Nightmare from Soulcalibur, as that was my fighting game of choice back when I was young and spry enough to keep up with them. (Zasalamel main btw)
But I just do not see it working as well as Shao Khan, who would probably be my choice of the MK case despite not being my favourite. He's the right balance of iconic, predisposed to murder and different from killers we already have.
Plus any MK license would be obliged to have the highest-effort Mori.
Killer instinct is full of horror style killers that could fit in the game, like Spinal, Glacius, Saberwulf, Gargos, Fulgore, Riptor, Hisako, Aganos, Eyedol, Kan-Ra, Kilgore, Sadira, and Mira are all non human killer possibilities
Only if they give him a dedicated taunt button
"YOU SUCK!"
Nightmare (SC2 version) . He'd make a great skin for Pyramid Head although I know it wouldn't happen so a skin for The Knight will do
None.
I can imagine a custom arcade machine chase theme for mortal Kombat. MK is a perfect fit for dbd imo
Sabrewulf from KI