The Executioners power not going up elevation
Could a dev or someone like that explain this. Mild rant but I've been playing a bunch of Pyramid Head as of the past few weeks and have noticed that his power goes down elevation but not up?
This normally wouldn't be a problem but I physically cannot use my power at majority of loops on RPD or on stairs and people going on top of hills to use balanced landing. Sanctum of Wrath main loop its just really unfortunate to be playing a super fun killer and he gets countered by stairs.. Something out of my control and is completely dependent on what map I'm going to.
This really hurts PP heads power and is really frustrating having to deal with staring at people immediately run above me without me being able to do anything. His trails also can't be placed on stairs too?
I'm only noticing this because the maps that have been showcased hurt Pyramid Head by a surprisingly large amount and was wondering if it could get fixed.
Comments
I reported it as a bug most likely that will get answer faster than here if you try to get developers opinion.
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/issues/4065
Thanks!
PH worked like that pretty much since their first PTB, its intended. Yeah some maps like RPD suck for PH because of that but he's by far not the most map depending killer.