Curious about the phenomenon of artificial intelligence movements
dead by daylight 개발자와 관계자분들께.
안녕하세요. 저는 이 게임을 즐겁게 플레이 하고 있는 한국 서버에서 게임하는 한 유저입니다. 다름이 아니라, 오류나 버그성 제보가 아닌, 그저 사용자 설정 게임에서 볼 수 있는 인공지능 봇에 대한 개발자 분들과 관계자 분들의 생각에 대해서 묻고 싶었습니다. 인공지능 봇에게 BOTANY KNOWLEDGE 라는 기술과, SELF-CARE 라는 퍽을 적용한다면, 플레이어를 치료하는 빈도가 높다는 통계를 본적이 있습니다. 또한, 이 게임의 특성상, 살인마에게 쫒기는 생존자는 살인마를 피해 달아나는 특성이 있으므로, 인공지는 봇에게도 그러한 알고리즘 코딩이 되어있을거라고 생각을 합니다. 만일, 인공지능이 추격당하는 상황에서 부상상태의 플레이어를 인지해 추격상태에서 플레이어를 찾아가 치료를 하는 상황이 벌어진다면, 그 상황에서는 기술의 영향이 큰 것인지, 그게 아니라 그저 알고리즘 코딩이 되어있는 어느 한 상황에 우연히 만나 그러한 상황이 발생한건지 개발자 분들의 의견이 궁금합니다. 만일, 기술이 게임의 방향성으로 인한 코딩을 무시하고, 기술의 능력을 활용하려는 행동의 우선순위가 더 높은 상태라면, 그 코딩을 혹시 수정, 또는 검토를 해주실 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다. 저러한 상황으로 인해서 의도치 않은 죽음을 경험했었기 때문에, 다른 사람들은 이러한 경험을 겪지 않았으면 좋았으면 하는 생각으로 글을 남깁니다. 만일 이 현상이 의도된 사항이라면 진심으로 사죄드립니다.
항상 즐겁게 게임하고 있습니다. 게임 개발진, 관리진 분들께 진심으로 감사를 표합니다. 감사합니다.
게임을 즐기는 한유저 올림.
Dear developers and officials of dead by daylight.
Hello, I'm a user who plays on a Korean server who enjoys playing this game. I just wanted to ask you about the developers and people's thoughts on AI bots that can be found in user-setting games, not errors or buggy reports. I've seen statistics that show that applying the technology called BOTANY KNOWLEDGE to AI bots and the puck called SELF-CARE is more frequent in treating players. Also, because of the nature of the game, survivors who are chased by a killer have the ability to escape a killer, so I think artificial intelligence would be coded with that algorithm for bots as well. If there is a situation where AI is being chased and recognizes an injured player and goes to the player in pursuit for treatment, I'm curious about the developers' opinions on whether the technology has a big impact in that situation, but whether it just happens to be an algorithm-coded situation. If technology ignores game directional coding and has a higher priority for actions to utilize technology's capabilities, I'd like you to modify or review it. Because I've experienced an unintended death from such a situation, I'm writing with the hope that others don't want me to experience it. I sincerely apologize if this phenomenon was intended.
Always having fun playing. My sincere thanks to the game developers, management. Thank you.
From a user who enjoys playing games.
Comments