High expectations for the PTB
After the last chapter and the mid chapter patch giving me nothing to look forward to, this better be one good ass chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want to see the Freddy rework. The anticipation is killing me inside. We need to see something at this point. I don't even feel like Freddy needs a rework as much as he just needs big QOL improvements, I just can't wait any longer to see what they plan to do.
I was hyped for the midchapter but the main theme was hooks and almost nobody had any kind of problems with the hooks. I don't know why they went with that way.
I am not hyped for the chapter or the killer this time. The only thing I want to see is the appearance of the new survivor, that's it.