Killer add-ons
So I think they should reduce the killer add-ons from 20 to 15 or even 14. 15 fit on one page. I say 14 because the blight serum exists.
Reducing the number of add-ons could help get rid of clutter and be easier on the devs when designing them. We can get rid of meme add-ons and duplicates where there's a green and blue but the blue is slightly better.
Hag alone has 6 add-ons where 4 of them are just weaker versions.
Comments
This shouldn't be a thing due to lack of some killers having good add-on variety Oni has the same problem, and pyramid head used too. Yet they gave him an add-on pass and now they're all really fun and viable in their own way.
More add-ons lead to more fun and build variety I mean look at the new killers like Vecna, Springtrap, and Jason they all have incredibly fun and interesting add-ons to use and they're all relatively good. I do agree though that duplicate add-ons should be removed along with add-ons that provide zero value such as Houndmasters Knotted Rope add-on BUT they should not remove meme ones due to the fact that they can be quite fun to use and a good challenge