Dynamic Skins During Chase
This may have already been suggested, but a random idea came to me when thinking of how skins can sometimes be a detriment to the user. My suggestion is that there should be skins that act differently when in chase and when not in chase.
For example of killer (using a skin that is already available): With the blighted skins make it where the orange portions become a lot brighter and more apparent when in chase. When out of chase, it goes more dull.
As for survivor (and where the idea originally came from when seeing Nicolas Cage in my game) you could have a Ghost Rider skin where he is just a skeleton with the black leather outfit, and when in chase he gets those iconic flames as to not make the skin a detriment to the user for buying it when trying to play stealthily, and adds a cool twist for the user as well when they do evenntually get into chase.
Just a random suggestion I thought of.
Comments
I heard that apparently, the new philosophy for outfits is that they cannot be too dark or blendy, to avoid a return of Blendettes.
So I would not expect this to be implemented.
But, it is a very cool idea regardless.
You don't necessarily have to make them dark skins before the chase because I see the argument against having duller skins, but to constantly have skins where you're shown like a neon light when trying to sneak around just seems a bit weird for a skin that you can buy. Pay to lose in a way.
However, in the case of skins that would fall under my idea, you can make the skin itself be decently vibrant compared to the surrounding area (such as the skull in the Ghost Rider idea being pretty vibrant white), and then make it very vibrant while in chase (flame coming out of the skull). I definitely don't want the suggestion to be a pay to win where you are very dull compared to the area surrounding you, especially while I am usually a killer main, but a middle ground should be met. Then you can have it be a very cool paid for skin by changing the way it looks when in chase.
I appreciate the note of what the devs said because I don't often follow what the devs talk about.