Krasue leeched effect

After playing Krasue for an extended period of time (didn't play her during her release so I only know her in this state) I can say she's almost fine but I can tell the nerfs kinda broke the mechanics a little bit like any concept of a mushroom economy.

At first I thought head form should be able to break pallets but no she does need counterplay and dissolution exists so it's fine. HOWEVER I do think one change is needed which is letting body form infect to leech 2. This makes body form more useful and allows for more hit and run (by making leaving leeched survivors detrimental) allowing mushrooms to come into play more. I don't think it would be too strong either considering you'll still have to hit 3 times to down.

Please consider testing this change and see how it plays.

Comments

  • Krasue is extremely easy to play and all her two tap + scamper design felt awfull. I though think her leech mechanic should get reworked so her infecting someone does more than just make them go pick up one of 50 fungi on the map.

  • I'd rather them set leeched to 1% instead of removing it completely on unhook. There's barely any reason to ever interact with mushrooms and half her add-ons deal with them. It's poor design.