Undone
Undone is lowkey a really fun perk to use, I do know it is perhaps one of the worst perks in the game but that does not stop me from really enjoying it.
Undone is lowkey a really fun perk to use, I do know it is perhaps one of the worst perks in the game but that does not stop me from really enjoying it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you enjoy using it, then thats all that matters :)
i do enjoy it, especially on Doc
Tbh that perk needs rework because skillcheck based perks on killers work only against new survivors, that perk was done when they made it and call it undone.
If you like it thats good for you, personaly I dont use it because of how inconsistent it is and people I play against have very small problem with dealing with merciless storm perk on doctor so these kind of perks are done for me.