Tinnitus Filter
I have been getting DC penalties for having to dodge Sadako games, because her sound effects are NOT accessibility friendly for players like me who have diagnosed Tinnitus. High-pitched frequencies such as TV whining and things along those lines are PHYSICALLY PAINFUL for people with Tinnitus and can cause further hearing loss.
Over the last two years, I started playing a different game that had a Tinnitus Filter. This is the first time I had ever seen one in a game before, but when I turned it on, I cried a little because I have never seen my disability be considered in a game's accessibility features before. It muffles a lot of sound which can be annoying, but the most important part was that it made the game manageable for me to play. Please consider adding a Tinnitus Filter so that I can stop being punished for taking care of my disability!
Comments
I feel you, my friend has Tinnitus as well and she can hardly play this game especially against Artist, (the chase music really bugs her)