New original survivor (that was on the ptb) is officially releasing on June 25th
The new survivor will be released alongside the brand new anniversary event! it seems like the new survivor might have lore connected to the new anniversary event👀
here’s the roadmap for the month of June 2026!

Comments
" The Black Banquet ".
Any idea what they will serve us?
Looking forward to what seems to be our new anniversary event! The invitation Jason and the new Survivor received is definitely part of this somehow, though from the gameplay side of things that obviously doesn't tell us much.
This is what comes to mind. To those wondering, it's the Dance of the Black Dress at the Black Blood Banquet in Ridley Scott's LEGEND (1985).
There's a new teaser trailer out as well. Very brief, just what looks like an old school cruiser/touring motorbike with an invite tucked under the headlamp zooming past in the darkness. I don't know if this is hinting at a Survivor with a connection to Yui's motor racing past (maybe someone from her gang?)
Would make sense, since she also has a motorbike themed perk. Could just be a coincidence. I guess we'll find out, but it doesn't look like we'll be seeing Julian this time around as the next original Survivor.
Reskins.
I feel bad for the survivor and whoever worked on them because I can't see anyone caring or being excited for this.