My Unknown Stats : Updated
I just checked my Stats and saw i Reached 60% kill rate. Im shocked to be honest. I was stuck on 50% for a long time. To just think im on switch really hurts my brain. Im very proud of myself on how much I improved sense 2024
I just wanted to show how much I improved

Comments
Great job! Unknown isn’t easy especially on switch!
Well done! that's really imperessive good job!
thats an impressive achievement! very nice
I am embarrassed to look at mine since I am terrible at range killers. Even worse since I'm on ps4 xD
Anyway congrats!
Thank you everyone. I've been working so hard even though the hard times im DBD. If I could show gameplay of my Unknown in action I would show everyone. But being on Switch makes that very difficult. Also my guide for Unknown is taking longer than Expected. Im wanting to make a Book in my IRL Art Style to help players play as and Against him.
Also I been working to get my Springtrap To P100 as my next Grind.