Current version of Bloodweb Bulk Spending is so bad

We always wanted a bulk spending blood web feature but when we got one it was so bad it didn't even help us in any way, this bulk spending feature priorities items with lowest price to highest so you will always get the least possible amount of high rarity items and addons which is so disappointing, we still have to manually do bloodweb to collect our red addons because bulk spending will give only a few compared to manual spending

we are spending our hard earned bloodpoints and getting what? Hundreds of bronze items and addons which we are not gonna use ever,

Please it's a much needed quality of life change to set our priority

For example current bulk spending priorities from lowest to highest price

We should get the feature to prioritise from Red > purple > blue > green > bronze. Etc. Something like this

Thanks a lot if you consider this.

Comments

  • At least a more advanced version would be nice though i dont think that BHVR has the knowledge to implement something on this scale. Also I dont think that with the current useless items being part of the bloodweb having a priority on rarity would be a useful thing on survivor, but just on killer.

  • …Eh, I think if you're spending on the Bloodweb specifically to farm Iris, manually spending for it is not that difficult an ask, you can just click on whatever's red on the bloodweb then click the center?

    I'm not exactly against this feature or anything but I don't really feel making farming Iridescent addons slightly more convenient is a good use of dev resources.

    A better use might be changing some of the things the Bloodweb actually gives you, so you feel a bit less like your BP is being wasted by getting Common drops. Eg. Common BP offerings have been garbage forever, would be nice if BHVR did something about that. Or more addon passes so you might feel better about getting a variety of addons, rather than only having a tiny handful of useful ones

  • I spent 2.2m BP yday on wesker and got 1 escape cake.
    I wish we could prioritize things we want.

  • I feel like it's intentional.

    Bulk BP spending is for the times you don't care about the result.

    And manual spending is for the times when you want a specific thing.

  • Totally agree. I tested around and if your main goal is to get the most addons of the highest rarity, bulk spending will get you about two thirds or 60% of the addons you'd get if you spent BP manually. The gap is especially huge when it comes to blue addons, probably because of map offerings clogging up the blue nodes and being selected by whatever algorithm instead. What you get instead of useful addons are junk offerings like low tier BP offerings and map offerings.

    It's pretty lame that they haven't added a way to prioritize certain addons, offerings, and rarities of them that you want. Even though I'm grateful for the bulk spending feature, I feel like a priority system for what stuff you want it to pick up should be a given, especially considering the enormous variety in what addons are useful from killer to killer.

    @SoGo said:

    I feel like it's intentional.

    Bulk BP spending is for the times you don't care about the result.

    And manual spending is for the times when you want a specific thing.

    I don't believe that, I just think it uses the default "auto bloodpoint spending" logic and applies it to the bulk spending or something similar, and they simply haven't bothered to update the feature since.

    If it really is intentional then that's terrible game design. The whole entire point of the auto BP feature was to save players time in the bloodweb since it's one of the least fun parts of DBD. To me, asking players to level bloodwebs manually to get rarer addons is just a pointless time sink that no one enjoys, except for maybe the first few hours when you're getting familiar with how the bloodweb even works.

    I hope they add a priority system to the bulk spending so we can fix this problem, but I don't have my fingers crossed.

  • i figure the feature is designed intentionally to keep you in the game for longer for bloodpoint grinding. this is also part of the reason they are still stingy about how many bloodpoints you receive in-game. unfortunately they're not going to change this because it is the intended game model