I have said several times that Man-Thing would be the perfect character to add. He kills people who fear him by burning them would be way better mori than most characters from Marvel could do. He also is a monster and is part of that side of Marvel comics.
I have said several times that Man-Thing would be the perfect character to add. He kills people who fear him by burning them would be way better mori than most characters from Marvel could do. He also is a monster and is part of that side of Marvel comics.
The only marvel or DC Comics related stuff i'm even remotely interested in is Hellblazer and The Wake. The rest i'm not even remotely interested in, especially any mainline Marvel or DC Comics characters.
Carnage, despite Hulk legit being my favorite character in all of fiction, I don't really want Devil Hulk as I don't think his powers would translate to DBD at all. He's just far too powerful to make sense in game. Carnage power wise can work in DBD, and also is really fitting for DBD in terms of how visceral he is, and I think giving him the ability to perch on walls (Like Spider-Man also does) would be really cool to see for a killer. I also think if we ever get any Marvel stuff Blade as a survivor is a must, maybe even Johnny Blaze (depowered, not in full Ghost Rider form) as a legendary for either Blade or Nic Cage himself.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The usual picks would be carnage or venom or thanos. But ill be the oddball and say
The Lizard
Or Sabertooth
I have said several times that Man-Thing would be the perfect character to add. He kills people who fear him by burning them would be way better mori than most characters from Marvel could do. He also is a monster and is part of that side of Marvel comics.
i second this, and glad someone brought him up
The only marvel or DC Comics related stuff i'm even remotely interested in is Hellblazer and The Wake. The rest i'm not even remotely interested in, especially any mainline Marvel or DC Comics characters.
Carnage, despite Hulk legit being my favorite character in all of fiction, I don't really want Devil Hulk as I don't think his powers would translate to DBD at all. He's just far too powerful to make sense in game. Carnage power wise can work in DBD, and also is really fitting for DBD in terms of how visceral he is, and I think giving him the ability to perch on walls (Like Spider-Man also does) would be really cool to see for a killer. I also think if we ever get any Marvel stuff Blade as a survivor is a must, maybe even Johnny Blaze (depowered, not in full Ghost Rider form) as a legendary for either Blade or Nic Cage himself.