NA server DBD friends

Hey everyone!

I’m absolutely obsessed with Dead by Daylight and I’m always looking for ways to improve. I’d love to find other players who are just as passionate about the game and want to get better together. Whether it’s learning Clock , connecting loops to shack, improving chase :loop, or just becoming stronger overall , I’m down to practice and learn.

If you’re brand new to the game, that’s totally fine too! We can help teach you everything we know and eventually grow together. And if you’re already experienced, I’d love to get better together as well.

My main goal is to build a positive group of people who enjoy improving, sharing tips, and having fun. No raging, no toxicity—just good vibes and a desire to get better.

If you’re interested, send me a DM! My Discord is: GuitarGirlGen

Comments

  • @Guitar_Girl_Gen said:

    Hey everyone!

    I’m absolutely obsessed with Dead by Daylight and I’m always looking for ways to improve. I’d love to find other players who are just as passionate about the game and want to get better together. Whether it’s learning Clock , connecting loops to shack, improving chase :loop, or just becoming stronger overall , I’m down to practice and learn.

    If you’re brand new to the game, that’s totally fine too! We can help teach you everything we know and eventually grow together. And if you’re already experienced, I’d love to get better together as well.

    My main goal is to build a positive group of people who enjoy improving, sharing tips, and having fun. No raging, no toxicity—just good vibes and a desire to get better.

    If you’re interested, send me a DM! My Discord is: GuitarGirlGen

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/looking-for-players

    Categories - Find a gaming buddy here!
  • Run, this place will corrupt you.

  • Oh wow, I know your name! We're on the same server and I've played against you multiple times during the late night hours. On PS, yes?

  • Best way to learn loops is definitely to engage in 1v1's.