Dead by daylight is so great
@fcc2014 @NoxiousOnnyyxx @chemical_reject
no problems with this game at all, this is all normal
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just a visual bug, nothing with actual impact.
There are way worse bugs
Link it like so: https:www.youtube DOT com/watch?v=ltOkV7udExg
Did it work lol
Dude I just copied your original post and post it, it worked for me, I haven't even made a difference.
Forum hates you I guess LOL
Edit; I forgot to write a word, don't mind me I am dumb
Hm.
So I heard the new killer used telekinesis...
It would be worse if:
I saw the same bug on Reddit with legion t-posing and I went ape-sht. It was the single funniest thing I had ever seen, now I see this and I think I'm going to have a stroke.
I don't know why but people t-posing is the funniest thing to me. Thank you for this