DbD x Scary Movie - Special Officer Danny (Ghost Face) - Cosmetic Concept Idea
this is just something I want to get it out as soon as possible, and I can see this being a possible cosmetic if Scary Movie comes into DBD (Besides the 'Wassup mask')
I call this cosmetic set idea: 'Special Officer Danny'
The idea is that this is a very rare cosmetic set that is based on the character in the first Scary Movie film and the upcoming Scary Movie 6 film, Special Officer Doofy. Spoilers for the first film, it turns out Doofy was that film's Ghost Face all along.
The mask is 'Happy Face' the Ghost Face variant where he's happy, which also appears in the 'wassup' scene in Scary Movie. And the weapon is a hook, which is what Doofy's ghost face uses in the film.
Hope you guys like this idea, unsure if this would happen, but it would be amazing if it did.

Comments
I'll be honest, I'd buy it. ๐ looks like just a fun nod to the scary movie.
Love the art <3 Need more MS-paint concepts in this forum.
JSYK BHVR, I would buy this.