Please add this option in settings
Dear bhvr please add possibility to disable auto-aim in game settings, cause I can't count how many times I missed attacks because of it, it is so frustrating….
Tagged:
Killers
Dear bhvr please add possibility to disable auto-aim in game settings, cause I can't count how many times I missed attacks because of it, it is so frustrating….
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think we've all mentioned this at one point or another but I fully agree I don't think there's been any time in my dbd career where I've said "Thank God I had auto aim right there"
Absolutely, I can't point out any good value from it neither…