Survivor ideas

This shouldn't sound too far-fetched but I was thinking of a scooby doo collab. Have Daphne, Shaggy, Velma, and Fred as survivors. They can have scooby as a pendant or something. But it would make sense, they fight monsters and ghosts, they use flashlights in the show and the voice overs would be hilarious (licenses permitted of course). I know their theme is not as dark based, such as getting killed but they fit the overall premise of getting chased and using flashlights.

Comments

  • I dont think its about the license not being dark enough, but about weather the ip wants to show their characters being brutally murdered. Similar to why we cant have Elvira

  • I'd love this but four different survivors at once might feel like a bit too much.
    It's complicated because making them legendary skins for just one or two characters would waste their creative potential, but releasing four individual survivors is a lot. I think the four would totally work if they also bring along a classic monster from the show in a DBD-esque style.

  • Guess what looool