Problems with the game since All Kill Comeback

Ever since the AKC update my PS5 as been overheating. My PS5 is just a year old and I've been keeping it clean. As soon as I boot it up and enter the main menu the fan picks up and it's been like this since. When I enter a game it's all normal. When I do play I have to back out to the main screen of my PS5 while it loads so the fan stays quiet. I'm just wondering if anyone else has/had this problem and if I can do something to fix it. It only happens with this game.

Comments

  • @TastyChurritos said:

    Ever since the AKC update my PS5 as been overheating. My PS5 is just a year old and I've been keeping it clean. As soon as I boot it up and enter the main menu the fan picks up and it's been like this since. When I enter a game it's all normal. When I do play I have to back out to the main screen of my PS5 while it loads so the fan stays quiet. I'm just wondering if anyone else has/had this problem and if I can do something to fix it. It only happens with this game.

    If your PS5 is overheating its not the game. Its your PS5. There is a core issue malfunction within. I play on PS5 and so far no issues since AKC update.

  • That's quite unfortunate. I've seen other forums and quite a few people have been having this issue including a person that deep cleaned his PS5 and a PC user too. Oh well thank you