Art the Clown
I think it would be really cool if Art the Clown could join the fog. I’m not sure what his abilities would be but he would be terrifying (no pun intended).
I think it would be really cool if Art the Clown could join the fog. I’m not sure what his abilities would be but he would be terrifying (no pun intended).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't remember who it was who originally proposed this, but if anyone should actually do the "just give Killers a gun" meme, it should be Art. Him having a relatively weak main power which is the part of his kit genuinely supposed to be scary, until eventually getting fed up and pulling out a Glock fits perfectly and would be especially funny within the context of DbD.
Hell yeah, it would be terrific. And adding the gun is a must.