Is MMR turned off?

Ever since 2v8 ended, I feel like half the time I'm matched with potatoes and half the time with juicers. I'm not meant to be in either of those groups. I'm meant to be in "people who understand how to play but are not good at it."

Comments

  • The skill-based matchmaking system has never worked.

  • This game values queue times over everything. I'm not sure MMR even exists.

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    Ever since 2v8 ended, I feel like half the time I'm matched with potatoes and half the time with juicers. I'm not meant to be in either of those groups. I'm meant to be in "people who understand how to play but are not good at it."

    Most Likely due to lobby dodging (not by you but by prior person) and getting backfilled into these lobbies.


    Lobby dodging needs a fix, never gonna have good MMR with that running rampet in the game.