Since the queues are so long on the PTB kinda weird that they removed it?
Hmm! Play While You Wait should be active on the PTB. It kicks in when queue times exceed a certain threshold. Is there a chance the queue you were in went quicker than anticipated?
Hmm! Play While You Wait should be active on the PTB. It kicks in when queue times exceed a certain threshold. Is there a chance the queue you were in went quicker than anticipated?
Oh okay that makes sense, the PTB kicked me out while I was in queue for a match so I'll have to check it out later
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm! Play While You Wait should be active on the PTB. It kicks in when queue times exceed a certain threshold. Is there a chance the queue you were in went quicker than anticipated?
Oh okay that makes sense, the PTB kicked me out while I was in queue for a match so I'll have to check it out later