Has anyone noticed about the Vault/pallet lag?

Lately even with 70 ping I find I'm getting hit/ hitting survivors atleast 1 second after their vault action is completed / pallet animation and it's been extremely noticeable as of lately. I wonder if it's just been me or if anyone else has been experiencing this?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Currently vaulting is bugged.
    Fast vaulting is bugged in favour of the killer and medium vault is bugged in favour of the survivor.
    I wonder if this issue is logged by the DbD team and if they are working to fix it.
    @Giddawid do you have more information about that issue? Are the devs aware of that? Thanks in regard 
  • Yes. Sometimes I go ######### literally watching the distance between my body and window.
  • My favorite part is when I am on the other side of a pallet touching the ground after sliding across and killer still hits me.

    Pretty Good Job

  • Or jumping from the second floor and get hit near the ground from the killer above.
  • I just saw this and it was awful, I would have felt bad for the poor Feng but she farmed her buddy super hard so she deserved it.

  • This is getting ridiculous btw. Sometimes I think I'm going to be hit across the whole map by a killer. It's that bad.
  • The devs dont give a #########. This has been an issue for quite some time and they just don't care, especially of you're on console.


    They would rather spend their time making more ca$hgrab characters than to actually improve the mechanics of the game.

  • Untitled Image

    I think the devs did a pretty good job so far.

  • I don't think you keep momentum after vaulting a window anymore, whenever I fast vault one, no matter what the ping is I will lag backwards a little bit after the animation.

  • Holy discussion revival!

  • Old post but again it is completly ######### up. Especially against the Spirit, sometimes I pallet and she literally dc and at first I thought this was rage quit but the consistency and quickness make me think otherwise.