Future Custom Powers: Please Separate Powers into their Own Purchasable Cosmetic Category
I am really disappointed to see that custom powers never made a return past reskinning Houndmaster's Dog.
While it is incredibly cool, I do fear that the Houndmaster skin faltered a little bit because Houndmaster is so bug-broken that nobody wanted to play her for a year (and still continues to be infuriatingly buggy to play as). (Not to mention the skin was accidentally released for free with Shards when it first released)
But more importantly, I think many were expecting custom powers to be their own cosmetic category and it was disappointing that we had to pay a lot of money for a linked set in order to change Snug into Dagmar, rather than just being able to purchase Dagmar separately.
I'd be much more willing to purchase custom powers if they weren't tied to Linked Sets. Linked Sets are famously disliked in this game, and I think the debut of Custom Powers to be attached to Linked Sets was very disappointing.
I would still love to see more Custom Powers in the game, and I do think they could be incredibly lucrative cosmetics!
For example, if The Judgement were to come out with a separate Custom Powers cosmetic category exclusively for reskinning the appearance of the Hopeless Exile, or the appearance of the Ray, I would not hesitate to spend money to purchase those cosmetics individually.
Comments