Cross Progression Questions
Hey all,
I've been playing DBD on Epic for around 2-3 years and want to make the move over onto Steam,
How easy is it to sync it all over?
Will I keep all my prestige's/levels on all survivors and killers?
Will I lose all DLC that I have purchased on the Epic Games store? As I don't want to lose any killers as I play quite a few DLC ones
Will I keep all cosmetics that I have paid for?
Many Thanks!
Comments
You basically get everything on both platforms that you own on each and all progress is merged. Only thing that you don't get is the achievement progress so you have to unlock those again on Steam. If there is some platform specific cosmetics or charms those I don't think transfer but I don't think there is really anything different on Epic compared to Steam.
Cross-Progression FAQ – Dead by Daylight
There is an FAQ on our Player Support site (link above), that should answer all the questions that you have.