About Tommy Jarvis and Crystal Lake

To my understanding this is what it comes to for Tommy Jarvis as a survivor (don't quote me i'm not an expert)

Can Tommy be used as a survivor? Yes, BUT he can't look like Tommy. Let me explain, I'm sure everyone knows how Sadako's chapter had a survivor which was the kid of the parents from the movie (I can't spell his name sorry) is an original take on the character bhvr was allowed to make for the chapter, if bhvr were to add Tommy as a survivor they would have to do a similar thing and do an original take on his look. Basically he can't look like how he did in the movie.

As for Crystal Lake I'm pretty sure they can use it, but it can't be an exact copy of it? (Again don't quote me)

Take this all with a grain of salt but this is all I could gather from research I did

Comments