Anyone Keeping Track Of The Cabin Stream?
I ended up going to bed, naturally, so I'm sure I missed some new noises and the like.
Anyone compiling everything that happens anywhere, or anything particularly noteworthy happen since hour two?
I ended up going to bed, naturally, so I'm sure I missed some new noises and the like.
Anyone compiling everything that happens anywhere, or anything particularly noteworthy happen since hour two?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've caught the past ~4-5 hrs, what I remember off the top of my head:
So, my interpretation is that this is a quiet spot in the woods, some people have been celebrating, and they have been picked off slowly by Unknown and at least one other person. I'm pretty sure at this point that someone's been inside the cabin this whole time, probably Jason trying to get a wink of sleep with all these crickets nearby
Appreciate the rundown!
Personally I also remember what sounded like a gunshot before I went to sleep, which is an interesting addition. Curious what all this comes together for at this point!
with a pinch of salt, The cabin is mentioned in Unknowns add-ons I'm certain, and so is the campsite, the second "Killer" has a mask listed in the addons too, it might be all things wicked part 2.
Unknown is known to mess with electronics also. it also ties into All things wicked's teasers.
just now, the image warped and turned into this
To quickly check this, because this is a very good catch and plenty of other people have been thinking this is an ATW sequel as this teaser has been ongoing:
A campsite and missing campers are indeed mentioned in Blurry Photo.
A cabin/shed of some kind is actually mentioned twice in Unknown's addons:
Our cabin we've been getting familiar with for nearly 12 hours now likely isn't the shed mentioned in Homemade Mask because it doesn't seem to be in anyone's backyard, and people are presumably already dead/abducted with no signs of being dragged in there.
It COULD be the cabin mentioned in Front-Page article, but I doubt a family actually lives in that tiny thing, so they must've been hiding- and I'd be a bit surprised if they have been hiding for so long, even while hearing fireworks or etc.
A forest is mentioned in Victim's Map, though if it's relevant to this incident, it would surely be someone following up on these disappearances rather than this night itself.
And final note- The weird chittering/animal noises I mentioned earlier could've perhaps been this rabbit's death gurgles.
EDIT: That was fun to theorise about, but the answer was obvious I suppose ;) Welcome to the Fog, buddy
And we have our answer!
Hardly a disappointment, I'd say, that was a pretty fun buildup imo.
Well I did say it happens on the 13th hour and I seemed to be proven correctly