Dead by server crashes

I was playing a game of dbd this is the 4th time this has happened to me. I got annoyed after the 2nd time so I decided to play a different game.

So after playing some assassin's creed shadows (which i love the dbd collab with that) i decided to play some Oni, this was from my last game, and I was doing well and in the middle of the game. The server crashed for the 4th time today/yesterday.

Please Behavior fix this issue, I would like to earn my blood points and shards.

Comments

  • Yh me and my friends were having a lot of issues with our custom lobbies breaking yesterday and not being able to load into a match.

  • @HoodedWildKard said:

    Yh me and my friends were having a lot of issues with our custom lobbies breaking yesterday and not being able to load into a match.

    I guess if I wanna play oni, I guess i need to play oni on assassin's creed lol