I’m to anxious to play sometimes
If it’s killer or survivor i have anxiety playing both roles and it’s a shame cause i really like this game. But my anxiety gets in the way a lot of the time because i ask questions like. “What if i die will my team hate me?” or “Will we lose if i don’t do that gen or save that guy?” Or as killer “If i don’t kill everybody and i bad killer?” Stuff like this makes me not want too play. Which is a shame because i really like this game.
Comments
You should consult your doctor if your anxiety is that extreme.
I believe I can give you some useful tips. If you're interested.
I feel that way too, but cheap tactics from killer can get you out of a game really fast, and everyone understands that because we've all been there. I can get downed in 15sec because of an invisible wall or a block that doesn't let me leave killer's side and now my team is wondering how I got past rank 20.