New hill tile on McMillan estate?
I was playing on skull merchant map and there was long hill with two rocks in the middle with three slopes (two on each end and one in the middle). Has anyone else seen this?
I was playing on skull merchant map and there was long hill with two rocks in the middle with three slopes (two on each end and one in the middle). Has anyone else seen this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know exactly what you're talking about lol it showed up for me randomly on Dead Dawg during a 2v8 game last year. Never seen it since. I think it manages to just glitch into the game at times
been awhile since I’ve seen it do you have a clip?