The "Pay to Lose" jingle with Shadow Runner
Even walking, a Spirit could track me like a homing missile.
I don't care if you lighten the colours, at least remove the Jingle sound.
Even walking, a Spirit could track me like a homing missile.
I don't care if you lighten the colours, at least remove the Jingle sound.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this the Lara Skin? IDK why it has a Jingle it interacts with the light clear as day, it's like a lighter grey so I'm not really sure why people think it's camo lol
Like it's way darker in the source material I feel they went overkill with the sound and the aesthetic, make it one or the other.