Update the MMR system and add servers.
Please update your MMR system. I don't want to be a bad person but this current state of the MMR sucks. Honestly I don't know why you have this system. It is supposed to be a "Horror" game, how come it's a competitive game I can not understand. Anyways the reason I am writing now is because I am a almost 800 hours DBD players and you MMR system paired me with players that had 8k and 7k hours. Now I don't know how your algorithm is getting those number matched together. Please fix this. Also, another thing I want to say it please add some new servers to your game. I am playing on EU servers ( I am located at the Balkans ) and I always play with 70-80 ping. The thing is that most of my teamates usually have a ping of 20-30.
Thanks for reading this.
Comments
I have 2k hours and sometimes i play so badly but survivours are way worse and i still win, and sometimes i play very well and get survivours that finish 4 gens before I get second hook.
Mmr isnt the only problem. Current survivour meta and massive difference between Soloq and Swf is too
I am not even mad at killers for tunneling anymore