2v8 Suggestions
Hello hello! I truly enjoy playing both sides equally during 2v8, but killer really needs more love. So here are my suggestions to make it more fun for them.
- Gen Blocking/Regression - I think basekit Deadlock (blocks two gens instead of one), Corrupt Intervention, or something would be incredibly helpful.
- Split the lobbies - One killer sees 4 survivors and the second sees the other 4. I don’t understand how this or why this hasnt been done
3. Brute Class - Maybe some kind of basekit Enduring or Hubris ( can only be activated twice). Or maybe this class can have a shorter DMS after a survivor stops it from regressing and they’re hindered.
6. Ping System - Most survivors aren’t playing solo, so some sort of non-verbal ping system would really help the solo killers. This could be disabled for duos on comms.
5. Finally - Buff all killer classes a bit, maybe include some sort of Discordance, and allow killers to be the same class
Also I’ve been trying out Attack Trapper and he should be able to swap between 4 Bloody Coil and 4 regular traps.
For Survivor -
- Sprint Burst- I liked when it wasn’t something that could be activated with the push or click of a button. Also, I think only two or three people should benefit from the shared SB, not the entire team.
2. Flashlight Class - The flashbangs should work like Leon’s perk. Everything else can go and never come back.
3. Heavily Punishing Survivors for NOT Splitting Up or Hiding/Running Edge Map for the entire match - I don’t know how this can be implemented but it seriously needs to happen. This doesn’t not apply in dire situations like if almost everyone is dead and there’s 4-5 gens left. Also remove totems from the maps.
4. Nemesis - There’s just too many zombies. They needed to coded to prevent grouping because it is so incredibly annoying to be completely surrounded by TWO OR MORE zombies. ( Not a survivor issue) I don’t know if any other Ghosty players have this funny issue, but they sometimes look a survivor while stalking/in shroud.
5. Map Items - Why are there so many maps in chests? They’re a bit useless and could be replaced with plain brown toolboxes or medkits.
6. Adding Reduced Basekit Resilience - Instead of 9%, it’s 6 or 5%
Lastly- Tonics need to be reworked to include auras for killers or completely removed. Their rework could be so that they appear after two people are hooked. I also hope they don’t put the blue ones in 1v4, like the fog vials were.
And we need better map rotations and overall variety. I’ve been playing for about two hours everyday and have seen RPD TWICE!
Open to polite discussions 🤗
Comments