Play while you wait” — the 1v4 situation has become a major problem
People are abusing the new 1v4 mechanic. I often end up in matches with TTV, and when I check the VOD, they pair up as Killers and use “Play while you wait” to find Killer matches faster. The problem is that when they start a survivor match, they either go AFK or drop all the pallets to end the match faster so they can play as the killer. You need to remove this or start banning players who do this, because I’m tired of reporting them and they aren’t getting banned.
Comments
Sort of ironic. Survivors are heavily punished due to (largely, as far as I've noticed) Killer complaints, only for Killers to be introduced into Survivor matches where they start doing the things that were beaten out of us. 😵 It's kind of poetic, really.
It does not make them to get to the killer match faster as they are not getting a match faster because its still the same time they have to wait anyway.