QOL suggestions for new seeing team mates perks.

Its a great feature but how its currently implemented is clunky. I have a few minor changes I think would make it feel much better

- Allow character movement / doing gens and skill checks while on the checking perks screen.
would require key binding adjustments especially for controller but is is doable and other games have features of screens you can open but still move around in game. Perhaps it could be a toggle option if people did not want it to work like that.

- Increase the size of the perks on the screen or merge quest and perk screen into one screen.
bunch of wasted space with current implantation, there is possibility to make it bigger or merge the two screens.

Comments

  • I'd like too see a few slight tweaks myself. I just do a 2 second glimpse at the start while my camera angle loads in lol. I could check it out if I'm on the hook but I always forget it's there.