映画『Scream』のゴーストフェイスを実装してはいかがでしょうか?アイデアを思いつきました。

👤 New Killer: The Ghost Face (Scream Movie Variant)

👥 Special Ability 1: The Accomplice (AI Ghost Face)

  • Three Commands: The player can command the AI to "Damage Generators," "Break Pallets," or "Chase Survivors."
  • Shared Vision: While the AI is chasing a Survivor, the player can see that Survivor's aura.
  • Killer Stealth: While the AI is active, the player automatically gains the Stealth (Undetectable) status effect.
  • Cancellation Condition: If the Survivor being chased by the AI looks at the player (the main Killer), the AI disappears.

⏱️ Special Ability 2: Psychological Stalking (Terror Level System)

  • Base Cooldown: 60 seconds
  • AI Combo Cooldown Reduction:
    • Completing a "Damage Generator" or "Break Pallets" command reduces the cooldown by 15 seconds.
    • While the AI is chasing a Survivor, the cooldown recovers twice as fast.
    • Optimal AI management allows calls every 20–30 seconds.

📞 Terror Level Effects

  • Terror Level 1: [Glitch Call]
    • Screen jitters like a phone glitch; Skill Check needles shake irregularly.
  • Terror Level 2: [Paparazzi's Nightmare]
    • Ghost Face illusions frequently peer from corners and walls in the Survivor's peripheral vision.
    • Looking directly at the illusion triggers a flash effect, causing a brief Blindness status.
  • Terror Level 3: [The Woodsboro Tragedy]
    • The edges of the screen darken into a shroud; a loud phone ringtone loops continuously.
    • Survivors are completely unable to perform Healing or Repair actions.
    • 📱 Removing Terror Level 3 (Forced Connection):
      • Survivors must answer the phone and stay on the line for several seconds.
      • The Trap: While a Survivor is answering the phone, the main Killer gains the Undetectable status effect.

📞 Special Ability 3: Terrifying Ring (Target Warp)

  • Condition: Accumulate 20 seconds of AI chase time to fully charge the warp gauge.
  • Activation: Select a target using the Survivor UI. Map-wide audio plays, followed by a direct whisper to the target's headset.
  • Warp Mechanics & Mind Games:
    • Successful Warp (Out of Sight): If completely unseen by all 4 Survivors, the Killer instantly teleports to a blind spot 6 meters away from the target, gaining Undetectable for 5 seconds and Killer Instinct on the target for 10 seconds.
    • Failed Warp (Spotted): If seen by any Survivor, the warp fails. The gauge is preserved, and the target's aura is revealed for 10 seconds as a penalty.

① [Classic Stalking]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"Hello...?"
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"You can't see me, but I can see you."
 

② [The Legendary Horror Trivia]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"Do you like scary movies...?"
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"What's your favorite scary movie? Tell me, I want to know."

③ [Home Invasion Despair]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"Guess where I am...?"
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"I'm on your porch. I'm directed to the window."

④ [Locked-On Lethality]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"It's an honor..."
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"I'm looking at the person I want to kill right now."

⑤ [Identity Mind Games]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"Who am I? You tells me..."
   ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"The question isn't 'who am I?', the question is 'where am I?'"

⑥ [The Game Begins]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"Do you want to play a game?"
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"If you want to survive, you'd better answer the question."

⑦ [Enraged Ambush]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"Don't you ever hang up on me!"
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"I'm right here..."

⑧ [The Final Rule]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"Hello...?"
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"This is the last rule of horror movies: Don't look back."

⑨ [Sadistic Chase]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"It's an honor..."
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"You're dynamic. I like that."

⑩ [Instant Terror]

📢 [Map-Wide Audio]
"Hello...?"
  ▼
👤 [Target Whisper]
"I'm right here..."

The Japanese text was translated into English using AI, so it might sound strange.

Comments